Book the half-day British Columbia wine tasting tour in the most enjoyable and comfortable setting!
- Start Times: 10:00 am and 3:00 pm
- Duration: 4 hours (Half-day tour)
- 2 person minimum, 4 person maximum
- 2 People
- 3-4 People
Private Tour of Vancouver City Finest
This is a half-day sightseeing tour in Vancouver. It is a great introduction to the best and most interesting places in Vancouver. It is an easy going drive with a few stops and strolls. If this is your first time visiting Vancouver this tour is a perfect choice.
Meeting location: We can pick you up at your hotel lobby anywhere in Downtown Vancouver or at the cruise terminal or any other place previously agreed. Hotel pick-up available within the city limits of Vancouver.
End location: We drop you off the same place where we originally met or another place as previously agreed.
Vancouver Tour itinerary:
- Stanley Park. Stop at Totem poles and Prospect Point
- Proceed through English Bay to Granville Island
- Explore Granvile Island for 30 minutes
- Queen Elizabeth Park with time to explore the gardens
- Return to downtown by Main Street via Olympic village
- Yale Town
- Historic Chinatown
- Gas Town
What to Bring
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Walking shoes
Our sightseeing tour of Vancouver provides you with safe and well-mannered service in a meticulously maintained, air-conditioned 2014 four door sedan vehicles.
Our service for the half-day guided-tour, hotel pick-up and drop-off, and entrance fees.
Meals and snacks are not included.