This combination tour is the the best way to explore Vancouver and be in the most comfortable setting for wine tasting.
Enjoy our sightseeing tour to Whistler!
- Start Time: 9:30 am
- Duration: 8 hours (full-day tour)
- 2 person minimum, 4 person maximum
- 2 People
- 3-4 People
Escape to Whistler on a Sightseeing Tour from Vancouver
This is approximately an eight-hour Whistler sightseeing adventure. This beautiful scenic drive on the Sea-To-Sky Highway takes about two and a half hours each way. We make a few stops to enjoy breathtaking views, Shannon Falls, Brandy Wine Falls, and arriving in Whistler around lunch time.
From then on, you have time to dine and explore the beautiful village or take the spectacular gondola ride to the top of Whistler Mountain. Once there, you may transfer to the Peak to Peak gondola which is now the world’s longest unsupported run between two mountains measuring 3 kilometers (1. 8 miles).
We return to Vancouver in the early evening.
If it is important, please check for Gondola closing dates between seasons for maintenance.
Meeting location: We can pick you up at your hotel lobby anywhere in Downtown Vancouver or at the cruise terminal or any other place previously agreed. Hotel pick-up available within the city limits of Vancouver.
End location: We drop you off the same place where we originally met or anywhere else as previously agreed.
Whistler Tour Itinerary:
- Lions Gate Bridge to West Vancouver and Sea to Sky Highway.
- First stop: Britannia Beach
- Second stop: Shannon Falls
- Third stop: Viewpoint of Tantalus Glaciers
- Fourth stop: Brandy Wine Falls
- Independent Whistler Village exploration
- On the way back stop at Porto Cove Park
- Driving through Horseshoe Bay and return to Vancouver
What to Bring
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Walking shoes
We lead your Whistler sightseeing tour, and provide safe and well-mannered service in a meticulously maintained, air-conditioned 2014 four door sedan vehicle.
Our service for the guided, full-day Whistler tour, and hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Lunch is not included. Gondola rides are not included.