- Start Time: 7:30 am
- Duration: Full day – about 13 Hours
- Private Tour up to 4 people
- Private Tour
Private Vancouver to Seattle Tour
This private tour from Vancouver to Seattle includes exploring the Boeing Factory museum, Pike Market and visit Seattle’s Space Needle. This is a full day sightseeing tour with early morning departure. Before booking please contact us first to check The Boeing Factory ticket reservation availability.
Meeting location: We can pick you up at your hotel lobby anywhere in Downtown Vancouver or at the cruise terminal or any other place previously agreed. Hotel pick-up available within the city limits of Vancouver.
End location: We drop you off the same place where we originally met or anywhere else as previously agreed.
- Leaving Vancouver at 7:30 am
- Arriving at the US border 8:30 am
- Time spent to cross including registration for the first time entry if needed approx. 1 hour +.
- Leaving the border 9:30 am
- Arriving at the factory 11:00am
- Leaving the Factory 1:00 pm
- Arriving in Seattle at the Pike Market 1:30pm
- Break for lunch and Time on your own, 1.5 Hours.
- 3:00 Leaving the Market.
- 3:15 arriving at the space needle.
- 4:45 Heading back to Canada
- 8:30 approximate arrival in Vancouver.
We lead your sightseeing tour, and provide safe and well-mannered service in a meticulously maintained, air-conditioned 2014 four door sedan vehicle.
Our service for the guided full-day tour, hotel pick-up and drop-off. entry fees to the Boeing Factory and the Space Needle General Admission.
Once at the US Border in the United States, If you are not a US or Canadian Citizen be prepared to show your VWP (Visa/ Visa Waiver Program) paperwork, current passport and to be fingerprinted. When exiting the United States, you will have an exit confirmation added to your travel records to show compliance with the terms of admission.
Lunch is not included.