Go on our popular full-day Whistler sightseeing adventure and see the beautiful scenery on the way up to Whistler Mountain!
- Start Time: 10:00 am
- Duration: 8 hours (full-day tour)
- 2 person minimum, 4 person maximum
- 2 People
- 3-4 People
Vancouver City Tour and North Shore Escape
Leave the crowds behind. This private tour requires minimum walking.
The first part of the day, we will visit the best and most interesting places in Vancouver. It is an easy going drive with few stops and strolls.
In the second part of the day we will take Lions Gate Bridge to the North Shore and Lonsdale Quay and Salmon hatchery.
We will Enjoy the fabulous views of Vancouver from Cypress Mountain and visit Horse Shoe Bay Village. Then, we will return to the second part of Stanley Park and finish at the English Bay beach area.
Meeting location: We can pick you up at your hotel lobby anywhere Downtown Vancouver or at the cruise terminal or any other place previously agreed.
End location: We drop you off the same place where we originally met or anywhere else as previously agreed.
Tour of Vancouver & North Shore Itinerary
- Gas Town
- Vancouver’s Down Town sightseeing some of the main historic and contemporary buildings.
- Yale Town
- Olympic Village.
- Queen Elizabeth Park (short stop there)
- Stanley Park stopping at Totem Poles. (short stop there)
- Driving through a historic Lions Gate Bridge to The North Shore.
- North Vancouver Lonsdale Quay Market
- Salmon Hatchery.
- Look over Vancouver skyline from Cypress Mountain (The Barrett’s View)
- Horse Shoe Bay Village with scenic return close to the ocean’s shore
- Return to Stanley park for Prospect Point
- English Bay Beech and Kitsilano Neighborhood.
NOTE: For groups larger than two please inquire for a new quote. A vehicle with a larger capacity can be provided.
We will lead your sightseeing tour; provide safe and well-mannered service in a meticulously maintained 2014 air conditioned four door sedan vehicle. For groups larger than 2 please inquire for a new quote. A vehicle with a larger capacity can be provided.
100 Canadian dollars – Credit cards are accepted everywhere but once in a while cash comes handy for gifts, coffee, meals Etc.
Our service for the half-day guided-tour – Hotel or Cruise Ship pick-up and drop-off. The price will also include park entry fees.
Meals, lunch and snacks are not included.