Go on our popular full-day Whistler sightseeing adventure and see the beautiful scenery on the way up to Whistler Mountain!
- Start Time: 9:30 am
- Duration: 8.5 hours (full-day tour)
- 2 person minimum, 4 person maximum
- 2 People
- 3-4 People
Private Vancouver Sightseeing Tour & and Fraser Valley Wine Tasting
The first part of the day includes an introduction to the best and most interesting places in Vancouver. Our Vancouver sightseeing tour is an easygoing drive with few stops and strolls.
The second part of the day is all about wine! Grapes and wine production is one of the fast growing industries in British Columbia. Our VQA wines are comparable to some of the famous wines of California. The wineries are located in the Fraser Valley just outside of the city it is a great way to spend a relaxing time in a beautiful country setting
Meeting location: We can pick you up at your hotel lobby any where in Downtown Vancouver or at the cruise terminal or any other place previously agreed. Hotel pick-up available within the city limits of Vancouver.
End location: We drop you off the same place where we originally met or anywhere else as previously agreed.
Tour of Vancouver and Wineries of Fraser Valley Itinerary:
- Stanley Park. Stopping at Totem poles and Prospect Point.
- Proceeding through English bay to Granville Island
- Exploring Granvile Island for 30 minutes
- Queen Elizabeth Park with time to explore the gardens
- Returning to downtown by Main Street via Olympic village
- Yale Town
- Historic Chinatown
- Gas Town
- Break for lunch
- Well Brook Winery in Delta,
- Vista D’Oro Winery in Langley
- Chaberton Winery in Langley
- Township 7 Winery in Langley
- Backyard Winery in Langley.
- Returning for approx. 6 pm. (wineries my vary)
We lead your Vancouver sightseeing tour, and provide safe service in a meticulously maintained, 2014, air-conditioned four door sedan vehicles.
100 Canadian dollars – Credit cards are accepted everywhere but once in a while cash comes handy for gifts coffee, meals, gratuity, etc.
Our service for the full-day guided tour, hotel pick-up and drop-off. The price includes wine tasting fees for two. Wineries may vary depending on the season.
Meals, lunch and snacks are not included. Purchasing wine bottles are not included.