Go on our popular full-day Whistler sightseeing adventure and see the beautiful scenery on the way up to Whistler Mountain!
- Start Time: 9 am
- Duration: 8 hours (full-day tour)
- 2 person minimum, 4 person maximum
- 2 People
- 3-4 People
Private Sightseeing Tour of Vancouver & Grouse Mountain and Capilano Suspension Bridge Park Adventure
This best of the British Columbia tour is a combination of two tours: Vancouver City Finest and Mountain Adventure including Capilano Suspension Bridge in the city of North Vancouver.
The first part of the day, we visit the best and most interesting places in Vancouver. It is an easy going drive with few stops and strolls. After exploring Vancouver on our city tour, we break for lunch.
In the second part of the day, we ride a gondola to the top of Grouse Mountain. We explore the area, observe grizzly bears in their habitant, and watch the birds show and lumberjack performance.
On our way back to the city we visit the Capilano Suspension bridge. Moderate walking is required. Comfortable shoes are recommended, as well as a warmer jacket as temperatures might drop on the mountain.
Shows are weather dependent. If it is important, please check for all shows seasonal dates and hours of operation.
Meeting location: We can pick you up at your hotel lobby anywhere in Downtown Vancouver or at the cruise terminal or any other place previously agreed. Hotel pick-up available within the city limits of Vancouver.
End location: We drop you off the same place where we originally met or anywhere else as previously agreed.
- Stanley Park. Stopping at Totem poles and Prospect point
- Proceeding through English bay to Granville Island
- Exploring Granvile Island for 30 minutes
- Queen Elizabeth Park where we explore the gardens
- Returning to downtown by Main Street via Olympic village
- Yale Town
- Historic Chinatown
- Gas Town
- Lunch break 1-2 pm
- Driving through a historic Lions Gate Bridge
- Spectacular gondola ride up Grouse Mountain
- Births In Motion show
- Independent exploration of the grounds including Grizzly bear habitat
- Lumberjack show
- Capilano Suspension Bridge Park walk. Experience Tree top and Cliff hanging trails
What to Bring
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Comfortable, closed-toed shoes
We will lead your sightseeing tour; provide safe and well-mannered service in a meticulously maintained 2014 air conditioned four door sedan vehicles.
100 Canadian dollars – Credit cards are accepted everywhere but once in a while cash comes handy for gifts, coffee, meals Etc.
Our service for the full-day guided-tour – Hotel pick up and drop off. The price includes Gondola ride and park entry fees for two.
Meals, lunch and snacks are not included.