Go on our popular full-day Whistler sightseeing adventure and see the beautiful scenery on the way up to Whistler Mountain!
- Start Time: 7:30am
- Duration: 13.5 hours (full-day tour)
- 2 person minimum, 4 person maximum
- 2 People
- 3-4 People
City of Victoria and Butchart Gardens
Crossing scenic Georgia Strait takes about 2 hours ferry ride. First stop at the world famous Butchart Gardens. (Did you know that the Sunken Garden is just one of six displays that comprise Butchart Gardens, a National Historic Site spanning 55 acres of pristine land on Vancouver Island’s Tod Inlet)
After The Gardens it will take approximately 30 minutes drive to City Center where you will have free time to explore Victoria’s Inner Harbor with choices of seeing: Empress Hotel, Parliament building, Chinatown Fan Tan Alley – the narrowest street registered in the Guinness book of record, and/or Royal BC Museum. All of the attractions are within a short walking distance from each other.
We depart from Victoria with 7pm ferry arriving in your hotel in Vancouver around 9:30pm
Meeting location: We can pick you up at your hotel lobby any where Downtown Vancouver or at the cruise-terminal or any other place previously agreed.
End location: We will drop you off the same place where we originally met or anywhere else as previously agreed
Butchart Gardens and City of Victoria Itinerary
- 7:30 am pick up at your hotel in Vancouver. (Approx. 45 minute drive to ferry terminal).
- 9:00 am departing Tsawassen to Swartz Bay. ( 2 hours ferry ride)
- 11:30 am Arriving at Butchart gardens. ( 2. 5 hr at Butchart Gardens)
- 2:00 pm Leaving the Gardens 30 min transfer to city center.
- 2:30 pm arriving in Victoria (1 hour lunch plus 2 hr for exploring total 3 hours).
- 5:30 leaving Victoria Return to the ferry by 6:00 pm.
- 7:00 pm Ferry Departure.
- 9:00 pm Disembarking ferry and back to your hotel.
We will lead your sightseeing tour, provide safe and well-mannered service in a meticulously maintained 2014 air conditioned four door sedan vehicle.
100 Canadian dollars – The credit cards are accepted at most of the places but some cash could be handy.
Ferry ride, Park entry, Our service for the full day Victoria guided-tour – Hotel pick up and drop off.
Lunch, drinks, snacks are not included